Hobbyschneiderin 24 - Forum
Partner:
Babylock Overlock Bernina Nähmaschinen Brother Nähmaschinen
Elna Nähmaschinen
Elna Nähmaschinen
Elna Nähmaschinen

aus der Redaktion Kurznachrichten WIPs Nähen quer Beet
Forumsübersicht Interessengemeinschaften Blogs intern Blogs extern Chat Motivationsmonat Länderforen Kontakte & Freunde Mitglieder Mitarbeiter
Galerie Profilalben
Links Downloads Wörterbücher Nähhilfe
kommerzielle Anzeigen Stellen und Aufträge private Angebote und Gesuche Kurse Übersicht
Kalender Adventskalender
Registrieren Hilfe Suchen Heutige Beiträge Alle Foren als gelesen markieren
Zurück   Hobbyschneiderin 24 - Forum > Nähthemen > Andere Diskussionen rund um unser Hobby

Andere Diskussionen rund um unser Hobby

Es geht ums Nähen und alle anderen Forenbereiche sind nicht zutreffend?
Dann ist hier der Platz, der Raum bietet.

Verstoss gegen Copyright

Andere Diskussionen rund um unser Hobby

Antwort

Themen-Optionen Ansicht
Alt 30.11.2007, 17:41
Nera Nera ist offline
Ältestenrat
Sterne für Mitgliedschaft:

Downloads: 12
Uploads: 0
AW: Verstoss gegen Copyright

Hallo,
du selber hast schon mal so ein Thema eröffnet, im Juli.
http://hobbyschneiderin24.net/portal...ad.php?t=63311
Gruß
Gabi
Alt 30.11.2007, 18:17
Benutzerbild von surpresa
surpresa surpresa ist offline
Fängt an sich einzurichten

Downloads: 0

Zitat:
Sonntag, November 25, 2007

open letter

the Internet is a great arena for artists, crafters, designers and all kinds of creative people showing and sharing their wonderful creations with the world and finding their customers from around the globe. It´s also a wonderful source for finding inspiration. I really love to watch the works and work spaces of others and feeling being part of a hughe creative movement, embracing the world and trying to be an antipol to the mass produced and mass marketed. One can see an explosively rise of an indie craft scene. Many creatives found not only the chance to do what they really love, but also a way of making a tiny business out of it. I think this is an amazing development.

I started using textiles about three years ago, after I found the wonderful designs of artists like Rosa Pomar on the web. Being a painter at this stage of my artist way, I felt so inspired and I wanted to make tactile 3 dimensional art. My first creations came out a bit odd as I had nearly no experience in sewing (only had sewn a so called babydoll (nightshirt) at the age of about 9 in school which I never finished as I hated to work with the sewing machine and also hated that ten of the 15 girls had bought the same fabric like me, with a Sarah Kay dolls print for their first sewing project. So this was the tentative end of my sewing career, which should last for the next 27 years)

An old lady was living next to my door who was a seamstress, so I asked her what was wrong with my creations and she showed me that I had to clip curved seems, to make them smooth when turned right side out and stuffed. I made many drawings of possible creatures, that I wanted to transform into sewing projects.
It was all about drawing, designing and learning by doing. It took a while until I had found my own, personal style. Dolls with a simple shape, sleepy eyes and thick thumbs.
I can honestly say that I love my creatures every single one and there is nearly none of them after being finished that was not sitting with me in front of the TV, or even sitting in front of my bed so that I could look at it a while before falling into sleep (ask my husband). We are having a real deep relationship, my dolls and I :-)
In the last 2 weeks I got 2 emails from people telling me that they have seen my designs being used by others and SOLD. One email told me about a person selling on a German marketplace for handmade goods (that I also use to show my works) and one in a shop in Barcelona. (Please note: I´m not talking of these people who have bought the Softies book, where I have published the pattern of my guardian angel for PRIVATE use.)
Like I´ve said in the beginning of this post, the internet is a fantastic source for inspiration and I don´t want to miss it. But I think it makes a difference being inspired or to imitate.
I´m not the only one being copied, I know as I´ve read from other designers as well that they were imitated and other people and companies made profit out of their works. Do these people really identify with the piece of work, does it give satisfaction themselves? I don´t think so. There are unlimited ways for example to sew an angel and I really appreciate looking at variations of angels. It is the variety and the uniqueness that comes along with the handmade movement and that makes the world richer. I really don´t like to look at copies of my designs.

Labels: art, copies, design

Das hat Friederike in ihrem Blog geschrieben ich finde das einen der Besten Gründe sich an das copyrght zu halten

Außerdem, wenn man die Menschen nicht bezahlt für ihre Ideen müssen sie sich einen anderen Job suchen. Würde das unser Leben nicht trister machen ?

LG Dane

Alt 01.12.2007, 18:40
Benutzerbild von Zumsel
Zumsel Zumsel ist offline
Dawanda Anbieterin Patchwork

Downloads: 0

Mir hat mal jemand auf eine entsprechende Frage zur Antwort gegeben:
ein guter Kursleiter/Künstler hat seine eigenen Ideen im Kopf. Da ist man nicht aufs KOPIEREN angewiesen.
Und Recht hatte sie
In diesem Sinne- Elli
Antwort

Lesezeichen

Themen-Optionen
Ansicht